Monday, May 07, 2007

That's 2 hours of my life I can't get back.

That's how I feel after watching The Departed. Didn't it win an Oscar or something? I thought it had and who doesn't like Matt Damon, Leo, and Jack Nicholson (who I sometimes get mixed up with Jack Nicklaus the famous golfer, but I digress). It.was.terrible. I mean it...terrible. I even stayed up to like 10:30 to watch it. It started out good. It was almost really good. It was as if they didn't know how to end it, so let's just kill everyone and that should do it. I feel like I want my $3.25 back. Do yourself a favor...if you haven't seen it...don't bother.

1 comment:

Trina said...

That movie was horrible wasn't it. Ken and I watched it and throughout the movie all they did is say the f---- word. I don't think it deserved any awards at all. Maybe a award for the most swear words!!!