Thursday, December 20, 2007

Secret Confession

Have you seen this website?? It's pretty cool. www.postsecret.com. It's a on-going art project, it says, where people mail in their secrets on one side of a post-card. One of them today said, "I'm 22 and I'm incontinent." Big deal. Anyways, I thought I'd post my own little secret confessions right here.


** Sometimes, when no one else is in the car, I'll listen to Radio Disney...and sing along. Loudly.

** I need a little fabulous, is that so wrong?

** I'm still wearing maternity clothes.

** I'm 37 and incontinent.

** I have, on occassion, gone a whole month without changing my sheets.

** I've spent waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much money this Christmas.

** If it were possible, I'd be wanting another baby already.

** I wanted to kiss the girl at the store who helped me find a pair of jeans that fit. The jeans even have a button and a zipper.

I feel much better now.

2 comments:

Mindy Richmond said...

I love that site! There are some pretty heavy confessions there. Someone just recently set up something similar for kids of divorce - http://postcardsfromsplitsville.com. I wish they had something like that when I was a kid.

I don't have any secrets to confess at this time, though I might be willing to share that I'm with you on the sheet changing. Is a month really too long?

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your confessions! I love your writing and enjoy your blog!!