Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So, what are you doing with all of your free time?

That seems to be the question of the week. So, to everyone who has asked, here are the top 10 things I plan on doing with my free time:

10. Attempt to get my name on the highscore board daily on GSN.com's Phrase Frenzy
9. Call my sister everyday when the kids get on the bus (7:30 her time) to wake her up, just for the fun of it.
8. Work hard at breaking the world record for number of Bon-Bons eaten in one day.
7. Exercise incessantly until I have the perfect body...NA! Scratch that, that doesn't sound like fun afterall!
6. Have lunch everyday with a different friend.
5. GO shopping to buy new outfits so that I look fabulous when I go out to lunch with my friends.
4. Take up a new addiction.
3. Stalk my children up at school. BTW, binoculars are on my wish list for my birthday, people.
2. Become a "Master Lurker" in the blog world by reading and never commenting.

And, the number one thing I plan on doing with my free time....
1. Get regular haircuts, eyebrow waxings, manicures and pedicures.

So, there!

No comments: