Friday, February 22, 2008

30 Day Challenge

I almost hate to put up another post, just because that picture of Hayleigh is so darn cute! Anyways...

So, I was reading this news story the other day about a pastor in Florida who is challenging all of his married congregants to have sex every day for the last 30 days. He was quick to say that this challenge does not apply to single people, although I suspect that they would have a much easier time meeting this challenge than the married folk.

Now, I've taken my fair share of 30 day challenges. Heck, once I even didn't eat for 30 days, only drank juiced fruits and veggies. But this? C'mon. Really?!?! Seriously?!?!?! It will probably come as no surprise that this pastor is a man...no woman would ever think up such a thing. I think I am going to pray for the nursery staff. I suspect that in 9 months, there going to be a little busy.

No comments: