Monday, February 04, 2008

Super-D-Duper!!!

I can't even tell you how happy I am that the Giants won last night in that really big game that I won't mention by name for fear of incarceration. As a Steelers fan, I have a deep-seated dislike for the Patriots anyways since we have lost ot them many times in our attempts to get the big-game-that-I-wont-mention-by-name-for-fear-of-incarceration. Plus, seeing Tom Brady F-Bomb his teammates all year when they missed a play even though they were up by like 1000 points was really un-cool, especially for someone who is a dad for crying out loud. Not that I'm a Manning family fan, either. But, really, Eli was doing it for all the little brothers out there. I am fond of little brothers, given that two of my sons are little brothers, and I have a little brother. He was doing it for the underrated, overlooked, beat-up, blamed for everything little brothers. I was glad they won. And, I was glad for Plaxico Burress, a fellow Spartan :) Yea, MSU!!!

From one souper (see how I spelled it like soup so I don't get busted!) thing to another, tomorrow is Super Tuesday. I'm really excited for this. More than likely the Republican race will be over. You know what I like though? I love how like really liberal people and really conservative people are saying "If John McCain wins, I'm voting Democrat", or "If Hillary Clinton wins, I'm voting Republican!" Reeaally? Really, Ann Coulter, if it's John McCain vs. Hillary Clinton, you're going to vote for Hillary Clinton? Really. Please. Oh, and you Obama supporters who are supporting him because you hate the Iraq war...are you really going to vote for McCain?? Reeaaally. Please. People are so silly. I think everyone of us would be better off if we only said what we meant and meant what we said. Even toddlers can recognize an empty threat.

Does anyone know if any of these candiates is a little brother?

No comments: