Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Almost Thanksgiving

Well, I am busily getting ready for our annual Thanksgiving trek...doing the laundry, packing the bags, etc. I really wish that we did not have to travel, but that is one of the disadvantages of living far away from family. I'm trying not to be bitter that there were hardly any visits to our house this year, but that's another post! This post is for my thankful list.

I am thankful for a growing, dynamic relationship with Christ. He never ceases to amaze me with His love, mercy, and grace. The ride is never boring.

I am thankful for an awesome husband who works hard for our family and always tries to be a better husband and father. (as if that were even possible)

I am thankful for the four beautiful, amazing children that I have. I see the way they are growing into really neat kids and I blown away...I know I did not do that! I am thankful that Jaden has been very healthy and we are nearing two years without a surgery. I am thankful that they go to a great school and are getting a great education. I am thankful that they have friends and I am also thankful for the times that they struggle....wouldn't want them thinking life is just all fun and games.

I am thankful for my girlfriends. SA~for being an living example of Christian social justice ( I love that!), PW~who else could I both go to a toy party with and have in-depth talks about Jesus with, PF, AD, MP, CG, MW, my small group buddies, and others...love ya all!

I am thankful for my family and the fun we have at fantasy football. Thankful for supportive parents and talking with my sister every week. I am thankful for a new brother-in-law and a new neice/nephew on the way.

There's lots to be thankful for!

No comments: