Monday, November 28, 2005

What a bummer!

Well, we had a great time with our family over the Thanksgiving holiday. For as much work as it is to get ready to go, it is always worth it. It was so fun to see everyone and we played *lots* of card games. It was good, also, to sort of "meet" my newest neice/nephew...it even waved goodbye to us :-)

The bummer is that I am busily preparing to fly to Iowa on Wednesday to attend my Aunt's funeral. I'm glad that I can go. SHe was just diagnosed with cancer about 3 weeks ago. SHe went fast.

At any rate, I am totally frustrated by the lack of service in the customer service field. I remember my brother saying once that he hated people. I thought that was a bit harsh, but after today and waiting on hold and talking to rude people and having to do a bunch of shaningans just to go on a trip, I think I have to agree!! I just took 800 mg of Motrin, I'll feel better soon...

No comments: