Thursday, June 01, 2006

Last Free Afternoon

Yesterday was my last free afternoon of the 2005-2006 school year. So, to celebrate I went out and did lots of my favorite things to do:

1. Went through Starbucks and got a grande Mocha Frappucino (full fat for me thanks, today is a special day)
2. While I drove, I played music, Prince's Purple Rain, really really loud in my minivan. I'm sure that I looked extremely cool
3. Went to Ni-Kohls and did a little shopping. Something unfortunate happened here, though. I bought a new pair of sunglasses that looked really cool in that little mirror on top on the rack. I suppose pretty much anything can look great in that small of a mirror. Unfortunately when I got them on in the car and was walking into my next stop, I saw them full on and well, not good.
4. Went to Big Lots! I know I'm almost embarassed to admit that is one of my favorite things to do, but they have blow-out prices for crying out loud! Who wouldn't love that??
5. Came home and watched some TiVod Apprentice and Guiding Lights. I may or may not have eaten some bon-bons.
6. Took a shower.

That, my friends is a perfect afternoon. And, a perfect way to end my few hours of independence, at least for a few months.

No comments: