Friday, February 24, 2006

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly...

T: Good: When asked what she would do with $100 for a report that is hanging in the school hallway, she said, "The first thing I would do is give $20 to the poor". (That, actually, would be her parents!) Bad: I've noticed that she named her Rabbits "Nibbles" and "Bloobs". Now, maybe I just have a dirty mind, but if she names her next rabbit Mamory...that's it!!! Ugly: Her whining over and over again about her expander. "Why me? I'm sure this isn't God's plan for me. I don't know anyone who has a worse life than me." Oh brother...

JM: Good: Drew the state of Missouri free hand for his Flat Stanley project and it looks perfect! Bad: His jokes...they are sounding more and more like my dad's everyday....not good! Ugly: Hitting. You have to watch those quiet ones.

JD: Good: Walking super fast with his braces and crtuches...awesome! Bad: Pooping after he eats every meal. (Wish I was so lucky). This, of course, is only bad for school personnel who prefer not to change a poopy diaper. My opinion? They also are jealous of his ability to poop on a regular basis. Ugly: Fighting with his brother every single minute they are in the car together.

R: Good: He is reading so well. I pulled out some of the triplets little readers from the first half of first grade and he is reading them with ease. Bad: Yesterday, he had a play date with a Kindergarten friend. At one point, R passed gas and they both laughed until they cried. I just cried. Ugly: Testing every single boundary erected this week.

Me: (It's only fair, if I'm going to air their dirty laundry, I'll have to air mine too). Good: cleaned the house, caught up on laundry, spent quality time with the kids on their day off, and spent more time reading the Bible this week than usual. Bad: Spending too much time in BlogLand. Ugly: Telling the mom of Jonathan's crush about it and then tat mom told her daughter and the daughter told two friends, and so on and so on. That was bad and a good example of how a Sanguine mom can terrorize a Melancholy son.

No comments: