Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

I was spoiled today :) I got lots of lovely handmade gift and lots of kisses and hugs. And, well, suffice it to say, someone is going to see Grease (the musical) when it comes to Pittsburgh in a few weeks.

I was working on a project for my church's children's ministry and I came across these quotes about motherhood. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite:

"In becoming a mother, I lost my mind, but I found my soul. " - Anonymous

"The best inheritance a mother can give ehr child is a few minutes of her time each day." -OA Battista

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children."-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"Making the decision to ahve a child-its momentus. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone

"Parents are so often busy with the physical rearing of a child that they miss the glory of parenthood, just as the grandeur of the trees is lost when raking the leaves." -Marceline Cox

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: