Friday, May 19, 2006

Shhhhh...

Don't tell anybody, but summer vacation is just around the corner (2 weeks from today) and I'm NOT looking forward to it. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, the precious little things that they are. But, there's something about the thought of being with them 24 hours a day/7 days a week, that is currently sending a shiver up my spine. There are certain things that I am looking forward to. I'm sure we'll have fun. I get their undivided attention for a few months to un-do some damage. (No, the world is not billions and billions of years old!) We won't have to rush in the mornings to get ready for school, we can be lazy. There will be some fun camps and of, course VBS. It's just, well, I like having some time to myself. I know, it's selfish...let's just keep that between you and I!

No comments: