Friday, December 16, 2005

Poor GWB..

I like Goerge Bush, I really do. WHen you get my Christmas card, you'll know I speak the truth. So, now in addition to getting heat because of torture issues, he is now accused of listening in on people's conversations. Listen! I think it's important to remember that the people he is accused of wanting to torture or listen to are suspected terrorists. People who spend millions, even billions of dollars per year devising schemes to destroy us. I find it ironic that the same people who decry President Bush think that I am a threat to the United States also. Me and my wanting to call a Christmas tree a Christmas tree. Me, wanting to keep marriage between a man and a woman, not because I hate gays, but because I think marriage should be between a man and a woman. Me, who wants my children to hear all the sides of evolution, not just the sides that conveniently leave all of the holes out. Me, part of the evangelical right...villan to US society as we know it. It seems a bit backward, doesn't it?? Make sure we keep Christ out of Christmas, make sure we are as lenient as possible to people who want to kill us. Hmmm....wonder why people are more afraid of Jesus than they are of terrorists???

No comments: